Thursday, September 22, 2016

Task 1 - Tattoos

When I was younger, I thought that tattoos were only for certain groups of people, like sailors or convicts. Growing up I have changed my perception of tattoos. Now I have a totally different perception, and now I even have one myself. It’s in my back, and it’s a cat resting on a moon.

Four years ago I had the strong conviction that if you wanted to have a tattoo it would have to have a deep meaning, like people that get tattoos representing a dark moment of their lives, or a death of a loved one. Now I’m not so sure about that. I have friends with tattoos about a favorite TV show or tattoos that thought they would look pretty. At first, I believed that they would regret in a few years, but that doesn’t necessarily have to happen! I think that even if you get a tattoo of something that you posteriorly don’t like you probably won’t regret get tattooed, because it’s a representation of other times, when you were a different person, and we never have to forget who we used to be (even if you don’t like that person anymore).

I love tattoos now. I think that they show a part of people that we don’t always see.  You never know who could have a tattoo, and I think that that it’s great.



3 comments:

  1. Pamela! That is it great you point of view also I think that the tattoo is a expresion of the life the one person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same about the tattoos, but unfortunately I cant make a Tattoo in my body because I am very allergic. I like the part when you said that the tatoo show a part of people that we don’t always see, is very interesting think about it. Is like a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interesting post Pamela. I think tattoos are cool, too.

    ReplyDelete